You will find that the (SPYR) Tweet-stimonials plugin is very straightforward. Nevertheless here are some instructions.
- First thing’s first, configure Tweet-stimonials Twitter API Authentication
- Navigate to your Appearance > Widgets menu. You will see the Tweet-stimonials widget listed within your Available Widgets area.
- Simply drag this widget to the appropriate sidebar.
- Enter your Twitter Username, and configure the remaining options as you see fit.
- How many tweets would you like to display?: You can display up to 20 tweets
- Widget Title (optional): By default the title of the widget will be Tweet-stimonials, but you optionally change it here.
- Show Avatars: When checked, the Twitter avatars that correspond with each tweet will be displayed to the left of the tweet.
- Show Follow Me Link: This will display a Follow @username link at the bottom of the widget which will link directly to your Twitter page.
- Be sure to click Save, and you’re all done. Go back to your homepage and see the Twitter testimonials in all their glory!