The tru Theme is our beautifully simple Genesis Theme inspired by the site we designed and built for The Minimalists.
This support doc is meant for owners of tru, but if you still need to purchase a copy you can do so here.
- (tru) Notify Bar
- (tru) Subscribe & Social
- (tru) Two Column Text
- How do I stop entire posts from displaying on my home page?
- How do I add social links to my tru author byline?
- How can I manually control which images are color and which are black and white when Automatic Grayscale is enabled?
- Why doesn’t my post display correctly when I share on (Facebook, Twitter, etc)?
- How do I get the vertical line between the 2 sections of the (tru) 2 Column Text widget as seen on The Minimalists’ website?
- How do I add a search icon to the (tru) Subscribe & Social widget as seen on The Minimalists’ website?
- How do I change the fonts in the tru Theme?
- How do I change the tru CSS without losing my changes when there’s an automatic update?
- How do I create a page like The Minimalists archives page?
- How do I add video or audio (like podcasts) to a post?
- How do I add social icons to my WordPress navigation?
- How do I activate comments with the tru Theme?