Tweet-stimonials is a WordPress plugin uses Twitter favorites as a tool for flagging testimonials.
Twitter has a built-in function for flagging your favorite tweets; something that doesn’t seem to be used by too many people. The idea here is that you use that same function to “favorite” all of those good things that your customers are already saying about you.
When used in conjunction with Tweet-stimonials, marking these tweets as favorites automatically publishes them to your site, making for one of, if not the, easiest and fastest ways to add live testimonials to any WordPress website.
- WordPress 2.8 and higher
If you have any questions about the Tweet-stimonials plugin you can @reply me at @jeffSARRIS.
You will find that the Tweet-stimonials plugin is very straightforward. Nevertheless here are some instructions.
- Navigate to your Appearance > Widgets menu. You will see the Tweet-stimonials widget listed within your Available Widgets area.
- Simply drag this widget to the appropriate sidebar.
- Enter your Twitter Username, and configure the remaining options as you see fit.
- How many tweets would you like to display?: You can display up to 20 tweets
- Widget Title (optional): By default the title of the widget will be Tweet-stimonials, but you optionally change it here.
- Show Avatars: When checked, the Twitter avatars that correspond with each tweet will be displayed to the left of the tweet.
- Show Follow Me Link: This will display a Follow @username link at the bottom of the widget which will link directly to your Twitter page.
- Be sure to click Save, and you’re all done. Go back to your homepage and see the Twitter testimonials in all their glory!